- Advanced materials development and qualification, including fabrication and joining methods.
- Divertor and plasma facing applications.
- Fusion-specific applications of materials, including environmental effects.
- Materials engineering and testing in ITER, neutron sources, accelerators, and other test systems.
- The materials design interface, codes, and standards.
- Modeling, theory, and fundamental studies of radiation effects, including advanced characterization methods.
- Cross cutting issues and synergism with other materials applications.
[table id=1 /]