Researchers from around the world will assemble in La Jolla, CA for the 19th International Conference on Fusion Reactor Materials (ICFRM-19). ICFRM is the premier international conference on materials for harnessing nuclear fusion energy. The scope ranges from fundamental materials science to engineering materials. Topics include:
- Advanced materials development and qualification, including fabrication and joining methods.
- Divertor and plasma facing applications.
- Fusion-specific applications of materials, including environmental effects.
- Materials engineering and testing in ITER, neutron sources, accelerators, and other test systems.
- The materials design interface, codes, and standards.
- Modeling, theory, and fundamental studies of radiation effects, including advanced characterization methods.
- Cross cutting issues and synergism with other materials applications.
Join us and take this excellent opportunity to
- increase visibility of your company
- show your products and services
- seek international partners and form new alliances
- attract new talents
- position your organization and spotlight key executives
Download sponsorship & exhibit opportunities and application here: Sponsorship Brochure
For further sponsorship & exhibit opportunities, please contact:
Conference website: https://icfrm-19.com/